MENU
Articles by #hashtag

waberers

9 hits

Waberer's: Majority Stake in Serbian Distribution Firm

D&T
Oct 6, 2023

Waberer's International is to acquire a 55% stake in Serbian distributor MD International and an option to buy the remaining 45%, the company announced on the Budapest Stock Exchange (BSE) website on Friday. The purchase price of the transaction was not disclosed. According to the statement, MDI is a major player in the Serbian FMCG […]

Waberer's Rejuvenates its Fleet

D&T
Jun 20, 2023

The Hungarian road logistics company Waberer's has rejuvenated its fleet, reducing the average age of its tractor units in the international transport segment to under 2.5 years, the company told MTI on Tuesday. It was recalled that the Waberer's Group has set a target to reduce the average age of its fleet to between two […]

Waberer’s Rejuvenates Its Fleet

D&T
Jun 9, 2023

The Waberer's Group has invested almost EUR 2 million to rejuvenate its fleet, with the company putting 45 three-axle and 5 two-axle Berger trailers into service for its local and international transport operations, Waberer's told MTI on Friday. According to the statement, the company has replaced a significant number of its semi-trailers in recent years, […]

Waberer's: Strong Start to the Year

D&T
May 8, 2023

The transport company Waberer's International's revenue rose by 11% to EUR 176.4 million and earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) by 146% to EUR 11.2 million in the first three months of the year compared to the same period last year, according to a financial report and a press release published on the Budapest Stock […]

Suiccessful Financial Year for Waberer's International

D&T
Mar 27, 2023

The management of the freight forwarding and logistics company Waberer's International may propose a dividend payment of HUF 100 per share, after the company closed last year with its highest EBIT (earnings before interest and tax) since its listing on the stock exchange, at EUR 33.3 million (almost HUF 13 billion), according to an issuer […]

Waberer’s Signs Contract for Warehouse Building

D&T
Feb 13, 2023

Waberer’s International Plc. has announced on the website of the Budapest Stock Exchange that it signed a contract with Bayer Construct Construction Plc. this Monday for the construction of a warehouse complex in Ecser, east of Budapest. The size of the planned new warehouse is 47,000 square meters, the total investment amount of the warehouse […]

Hungary's First Electric Volvo Tractor-Trailer Handed Over

D&T
Feb 3, 2023

Volvo Hungária Ltd. has handed over to the Waberer's Group Hungary's first purely electric Volvo tractor unit, an electric Volvo FH model. The newly handed over electric Volvo FH is a 4×2 axle configuration tractor with a Globetrotter XL extra-high sleeper cab for driver comfort. The range of up to 300 kilometers is ensured by […]

Main Owners Increase Share in Waberer's International

D&T
Nov 19, 2022

Following a tender offer procedure that closed on Friday, Waberer's International's two main shareholders, MHB Optimum Plc. and High Yield Vagyonkezelő [Property Management] Plc., have acquired 8.4% of the transport company Waberer's shares, Waberer's announced on the Budapest Stock Exchange's website. The Offerors are obliged to carry out the financial settlement in respect of the […]

Waberer's Revenues Increase in the Third Quarter

D&T
Nov 7, 2022

The trucking company Waberer's International's revenue in the third quarter of 2022 increased by 18.1% year-on-year to EUR 174.6 million, while in the first nine months of the year, the group's revenue was EUR 506.7 million, 15.1% higher than in the same period of 2021, the company said on Monday on the website of the […]

© Copyright 2024 Duax Kft. –  All rights reserved.
sun