With 4,948 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Hungary in the past 24 hours, the number of total cases now stands at 424,130.
By Saturday, 107 more Hungarians succumbed to the virus, increasing the official number of new coronavirus fatalities in this country to 14,902. The number of those who have recovered grew to 319,691 while that of active coronavirus cases now stands at 89,537.
There are currently 5,282 people hospitalized with COVID-19, 482 of whom are on ventilators. 563,601 people have been vaccinated against COVID-19 in Hungary. 244,407 of them have already received the second jab.
In order to protect all lives during the pandemic, the following restrictive measures remain in force according to the related government website:
– Curfew between 8:00 p.m. and 5 a.m.
–Private and family events may not exceed a group size limit of 10 people, not counting those below 14 years of age. -
– The government has extended the state of epidemiological preparedness for six months.
– Ban on visitation in hospitals and elderly homes.
– Social workers, healthcare professionals, doctors, nurses, as well as police and military officers working in the defense against the coronavirus may use public transport for free.
– All shops and services, with the exception of pharmacies and petrol stations, must close at 7 p.m.
– Mask-wearing is mandatory in public spaces of all settlements with a population above 10,000.
– All forms of assembly are forbidden.
– Free public parking.
No comment yet. Be the first!
Top 5 Articles
Articles by Date
- ►2021 (559)
- ►2020 (899)
- ►2019 (237)
- ►2018 (161)
- ►2017 (310)
- ►2016 (279)
- ►2015 (324)
- ►2014 (229)
- ►2013 (233)
- ►2012 (250)
- ►2011 (303)
- ►2010 (167)
- ►2009 (43)
- ►2008 (3)