The Bratislava Region Tourism regional association will attend the International Fair of Travel (ITF) in the Slovak capital, Bratislava on January 24th-27th to present itself as a destination to the professional and general public.
The Bratislava Region Tourism regional association appears at the Fair in cooperation with the member regional tourism organizations, the Bratislava Tourist Board and the Senec, Little Carpathians, and Záhorie Regions.
The Bratislava Region will be presented as a modern region capable of obliging any type of visitor. Apart from the region’s tourist attractions, visitors will also be acquainted with traditional culinary specialities, wine, beer, and liquors, as well as with a wide variety of activities at the expo. As for the editorial work, new publications entitled Golf, Running and the brochures on such topics as Views, Adrenaline, Sacral Sights, Castles, and Criss-Cross will be premiered.
• Bratislava with its background offers opportunities for active rest, the aquatic sports at the Danube, the Little Danube, and the Morava to sportsmen and holidaymakers; it is also a crossroad of the European EuroVelo cycle routes.
• Tourism fans will be made familiar with the Záhorie Region, which is tailor-made for peaceful walks through the pine woods or the Morava river bottom land.
• The Senec Region offers a wide range of sporting activities at the Sunny Lakes (Slneèné Jazerá) in the summer and wellness services all-year-round.
• Wine lovers will get their money’s worth below the Little Carpathians and mountain bikers will be pleased with the unique local forest pistes or singletracks.
The ITF Slovakiatour is one of the most significant events of its kind in Central Europe. Year after year, it provides comprehensive services to the people who are eager to travel abroad or to explore the beauties of Slovakia. Many travel agencies, hotel resorts, tourist attractions as well as foreign tourism marketing headquarters participate here.
No comment yet. Be the first!
Top 5 Articles
- Sharing Business Experience December 10, 2022
- Hungarian Bread Price Increase the Highest in the EU September 19, 2022
- Hungarian Inflation Rate - the Highest in Europe December 16, 2022
- Another Korean Battery Supplier Appears in Hungary November 17, 2022
- Mobility is Electric for ŠKODA December 6, 2022
Articles by Date
- ► 2023 (147)
- ► 2022 (1249)
- ► 2021 (941)
- ► 2020 (899)
- ► 2019 (237)
- ► 2018 (161)
- ► 2017 (310)
- ► 2016 (279)
- ► 2015 (324)
- ► 2014 (229)
- ► 2013 (233)
- ► 2012 (250)
- ► 2011 (303)
- ► 2010 (167)
- ► 2009 (43)
- ► 2008 (3)